Established in 1974 Ryde Toyota has been owned and operated by a small group of families for over 40 years.
In December 2016 Ryde Toyota became part of our portfolio.
Here at Ryde Toyota we offer:
- Large variety of vehicles to find your perfect fit Toyota.
- Test drives across a large range of new and pre-owned vehicles
- Toyota Access Guaranteeing your future value of your new Toyota
- Our large Toyota Fleet department can provide you with information, customisation and personal service for all company and financed purchases.
- Large Pre-Owned Vehicle Department with over 80 late model, workshop tested vehicles.
- All Vehicles are V Checked cleared of any encumberance
- On site experts to advise you of the best and most efficient methods of purchase.
- Competitive Finance & Insurance options
- Our state-of-the-art service and parts facility is located at 1046 Victoria Road, West Ryde, 2114
- Over $1M in parts housed in our warehouse, allowing superior service and minimum downtime.
- Toyota Master Technicians within our specialist service team.
If you’re looking for your next New or Pre-Owned Toyota, an affordable and specialised service team - or just love Toyota as much as we do, use our website to:
- Search for New Vehicles
- Search for Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Book your next service
- Ask us about finance options
- Purchase some parts or accessories
- Book a test drive
Ian Mayer OAM, Managing Director
Ian commenced this position of equity partner and managing director of Chatswood & Ryde Toyota on 1st September 2012, after a 30-year career with Toyota Australia.
Ian enjoyed a ten-year corporate career with Toyota Australia before running its flagship store for close to twenty years. During this time, he established a successful dealership which led to it being the 2nd largest Toyota & Lexus dealership in Australia.
Ian often remarks... “Who says you can't have mates in business!”
In 2021, Ian was awarded an OAM for his service to the community through charitable organisations.
His association and dedication to the Cerebral Palsy Alliance, for over 25 years has contributed to their success of raising more than $20.4 million, through their annual fundraising event. In addition, every September Ian participates and encourages his friends, staff members and family to get involved with Steptember, another key fundraiser for the Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
Ian (or Mayo as he is affectionally known) was the No.1 in the world Steptember fundraiser over the last few years.
Ian is a member of the National Toyota Dealer Council, a member of the Newington Old Boys Foundation, as well as a member of the Australian Golf Club and chair of The Escape Event in support of the Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
Anthony Lucisano, General Manager
Anthony Lucisano has been with Toyota for over 20 years.Anthony started as a Sales Trainee. In the first few years during his traineeship he covered all aspects of the automotive business, sales, parts, service, finance and administration. With his passion for Toyota and customer service, it didn't take long for him to move up in the ranks to Sales, Fleet Sales, Fleet Sales Manager then General Sales Manager. Anthony was consistently awarded by Toyota for his high achievements in sales management and customer service.
Anthony's belief for 'Kaizen' which means continuous improvement is fundamental in his approach to his business.
Anthony embraced the opportunity of becoming owner/operator with Ryde Toyota with a view of creating a great dealership...the best in Sydney!