he advice from the NSW State and Federal Government is constantly changing; however we are still operating in ways to keep our guests and staff safe and serve your mobility needs in this challenging time.
Our departments are operating as follows in line with current NSW Government advice.
Below is how you can engage with our business:
SALES: Showroom open.
Order & Collect our 24/7 buy online function is open and available for all new Toyota vehicles
Browse our New, Demonstrator and Pre-Owned vehicle stock online via our website
Receive a Personalised Finance Rate from our Finance & Insurance Team who can provide a quote over the phone or online
Receive estimated weekly repayments online or over the phone
SERVICE: Open for log book service, general service registration inspection, warranty, recalls and all other vehicle maintenance such batteries and tyres.
Please note that our wait room facility is capped as per the government regulations and guidelines
Early bird is available via our key in our drop off box located near the entrance of the service centre
Contact us online, or over the phone
Receive a quote on Parts & Accessories, or browse parts online
We believe it’s critical to do our part to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 so we have implemented the below steps to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff:
• Mandatory masks are to be worn on our premises by all staff, and gloves where applicable
• Sanitising of vehicles before pick up or delivery
• No staff member or guest is to visit our premises if they are in a deemed hot spot by the NSW Government
• Hand sanitiser is available multiple points throughout the dealership
• We have increased our cleaning regime / frequency in all areas of the dealerships day and night
• Compliance with all Government and public health warnings, practices and recommendations